Design a 30-page magazine layout
When I design a magazine layout/brochure layout (or anything really) I always work closely with my clients, focusing on their visions and expectations. I believe in bespoke and original designs that are perfectly tailored for the person I’m working for. How do we do this? Sometimes I’m sent reference images or my client lets me know what style or feel they want the magazine to have. It also works if we clarify the purpose of the magazine (personal/business/artistic, etc) and based on that I come up with ideas and suggestions and we discuss what works and what doesn’t. In case of the attached magazine my client didn’t exactly know what he wanted (what colours or layouts) he just knew it had to be music-related and ever changing. So I put together the first pages, showed him and then carried out slight modifications according to his reaction. Same thing happened to the rest of the pages - we discussed every page until my client was 100% satisfied with everything. So what do you get (you might ask)?
- I can create 30 original and bespoke pages (including the cover) for web and/or print.
- I will come up with concepts based on your ideas, expectations and vision.
- I offer unlimited revisions to make sure you get exactly what you are satisfied with. :-) To start off I’ll need:
- A summary of what the magazine is about
- Name of the magazine (If you already have a vector image, I will need that too. If not, I will design that also.)
- How many pages there will be
- Size of the magazine (A4 or A5 usually)
- Purpose of the magazine (web or print)
- Images in high quality
- Texts ready (edited, no spelling mistakes)
- Any concepts you have, any references, style, colours, feel, anything that you have in mind.
Informatie over de verkoper
gebruikersnaam : art_fromscratch
land : HU
Als je mij wilt inhuren, neem dan contact met mij op via jobdone.net : art_fromscratch