Stel csf in om uw Linux-hostingserver te beveiligen
I can install and configure ConfigServer Security & Firewall (CSF) - A Linux script that lets you sleep peacefully! CSF script configures firewall rules and does many checks and gives its recommendations in order to improve the security & performance of Linux Web Servers. It sets up a firewall, intrusion detection and DOS/DDOS protection for Linux hosting servers. The fact that it has become the de-facto standard in securing Linux hosting servers itself speaks about its usefulness. I have been setting up & supporting CSF for more than 5 years now. CSF to be installed via ssh. Offers GUI for cPanel /DirectAdmin/Webmin control panels. It offers its own web interface can be used to manage servers having no control panels. Frequently asked questions:
- What precautions do I need to take?
- You have to let me know if any of your software uses custom ports so that I can add such ports to the allow list.
Does it stop DDOS attacks?
- Determined DDOS attacks cannot be stopped by software alone. It needs dedicated hardware to prevent them. CSF can stop DOS and DDOS attacks of basic nature.
Is CSF a firewall?
- No. It is a script which sets up firewall rules using iptables, which itself is part of NetFilter architecture.
Can you ensure full security of my server once CSF is installed?
- Security is an on-going process, not a one-time “setup and forget” task. If anyone claims so, they are misleading you. CSF first hardens server security and then sets up alerts which help you in taking timely action against impending hack attempts. As long as you do that, you would be fine.
Informatie over de verkoper
gebruikersnaam : albatrosstechnology
land : GB
Als je mij wilt inhuren, neem dan contact met mij op via jobdone.net : albatrosstechnology